Servings: 6 people
- 7.5 oz. gluten-free baguette *sliced in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 hass avocado *semi-firm, sliced thinly
- 4 oz. smoked salmon *ripped into bite sized pieces
- 3 tbsp. raw honey *warm up if the texture is not pourable
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper to taste
Toast baguette slices on a baking sheet in the oven for about 2 minutes, or until light golden brown and crisp around the edges.
Place 1-2 pieces of sliced avocado on top of each toasted baguette slice.
Layer bite-sized pieces of smoked salmon on top of the avocado.
Drizzle very carefully with extra virgin olive oil over each slice.
Drizzle with warmed honey evenly over each slice.
Add a couple of grinds of fresh black pepper over the hors d'oeuvres to taste. Serve.
Serving: 4baguette slices | Sodium: 368mg | Calcium: 34mg | Vitamin C: 3mg | Vitamin A: 65IU | Sugar: 7g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 235mg | Cholesterol: 4mg | Calories: 238kcal | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 12g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 27g | Iron: 1mg