Servings: 3 people
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups hemp milk or any unsweetened nut milk
- 5 ice cubes *add more if frostier consistency is desired
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup collagen powder *use plant-based collagen powder for vegan version
- 1 tbsp coconut butter *also known as coconut manna
- 1/3 cup cacao powder *avoid Dutch process
- 1/2 tsp ashwagandha powder
Add bananas, hemp milk, and ice cubes to a blender.
Blend on medium speed to crush the ice cubes.
Add remaining ingredients and blend for approximately 30 seconds, or until mixture is completely smooth.
Serve in large glasses and optionally garnish with hemp seeds and a dusting of cocoa powder.
*this recipe makes enough for 3 large smoothie servings, or 4 smaller smoothies.
*if more sweetness is desired, add 1/2 teaspoons of raw sugar, honey, maple syrup, or agave in increments until the smoothie meets your liking.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 499mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 4mg